A wholefood kitchen is a living, breathing space where we translate intent and knowledge (Nourishing Wisdoms) into food to heal, nourish and delight (Know How). I’d love to help you become more comfortable there, enjoy it a little more and make it less stressful to prepare whole, nourishing and delicious meals for ourselves, and those we love.
Foods used in class are organic or biodynamic and include grass pastured meats || sustainable and seasonal fish || dairy and egg || natures seeds – wholegrains, legumes, nuts and seeds || sea vegetables and salt || wholesome sweetness || good quality fats. In an average class, I will include local and freshly harvested seasonal fruits and vegetables, with some meat and fish, and vegetarian (with vegan options) aplenty. You will find also find many wheat and/or gluten free and low gluten dishes, with dairy free options also.
Download the current program here September – Dec 2017 Program
- To develop the knowledge base necessary for you to implement good food in your everyday life. This knowledge base covers both the ingredients used and what makes up good food.
- To broaden your knowledge and to inspire.
- To offer information and tools that will make it easier to source, buy and use wholesome food in your everyday life.
- To include goals and recipes that are practical.
- To help you use the skills and knowledge to enrich your life. This can happen in a number of ways … it may be as simple as adding some new and delicious recipes to your cooking. It may be more complex – helping you understand how to eat more healthfully to have more energy, to loose weight etc.
- How to be a healthy vegetarian or vegan if that is your path
- If you are on a restricted diet – wheat or gluten free etc – how to do that healthfully, deliciously and without deprivation.
- To have a fun and enjoyable experience.
Most of my classes are from 4 – 5 hours, so there is enough time for you to have your questions answered. All classes include all recipes and generous tastings.
Let's Stay in Touch
My newsletter is a mix of articles and little somethings that I'm excited about – recipes, events, and experiences.
Sign Up Now
My focus is to help you learn about good food: What it truly is, how to use it, why to use it, and to give you the tools and information you need to make wholesome food a workable part of your everyday life.
Come into the Kitchen
Join me in my home kitchen and see the ingredients, cookware and equipment that I love to use.